Being a member of DCCJ, you and your company have access to information and contacts, and opportunities for involvement and exposure in the Danish/Japanese community in Japan. You can also promote yourself and/or your company and maximize your knowledge in your dealings with Japan and Denmark with DCCJ.
The Royal Danish Embassy and the Danish Ambassador, who is an honorary member to DCCJ, actively supports DCCJ activities.
Other benefits include:
Our members come from a variety of industries, but they all have in common a keen interest in the Denmark-Japan business and trade relationship.
DCCJ is also a member of the European Business Community in Japan and supports the JMEC (Japan Market Expansion Competition) as arranged in co-operation with other Chambers of Commerce. By becoming a member of DCCJ you will also be connected to the European Business Council in Japan (EBC) and other Chambers of Commerce in Japan.
Exposure and Promotion
Our Homepage is the gateway to the Danish/Japanese business community in Japan. We update information regularly and our members are able to update their information by promoting the company, products and services to our members. New information is distributed by frequent Newsletters, to inform and update our members on a timely basis.
Practical and informative seminars and guest speaker events will help you maximize your knowledge in the Japanese market.
An Opportunity to Participate
Participation on one of DCCJ's event is an excellent way to not only support the development of the Chamber, but also to meet new people and get more exposure to your company. We encourage "On the Way Home" events where you can invite members to your company and present your strategy, product & services in Japan.
What You Will Receive When You Join DCCJ
- - VIP events (for corporate, individual members)
- - Access to regular events at member rates (including Ambassador & Embassy briefings, breakfast speaker series, guest speaker luncheons and much more)
- - Periodic information on key issues facing business in Japan
- - Joint Nordic chamber networking opportunities in Japan
- - Access to government policy makers
- - Business confidence surveys
- - Discount on designed products
- - Hotel, restaurant and other discounts
- - Access to Danish chambers in Asia