After the Fukushima nuclear disaster in 2011, Japan faces new challenges how to accomplish policy targets of S+3E, that is, safety of nuclear power, energy security, environmental protection and economic competitiveness. In the long-term energy outlook by the government, it is projected that renewable and nuclear energies should supply 42-46% of total power generation in 2030. The question is whether it is feasible economically as well as politically in the anti-nuclear sentiment still prevailing in the public.
Mr. Tsutomu TOICHI, exploring the global energy market and policy issues at the Institute of Energy Economics, Japan, is now addressing the energy strategy in Japan. He has so long and devotedly served for this strategy in research and policy-making process that you may have a good insight after the seminar followed by the reception, where you can enjoy some dialogue with him over “wines and dines”. We sincerely hope you can join us!
1. Date & Time: 20 June 2016（Mon） 18:00～19:30 Seminar
2. Venue: The Tokai University Club 35th Floor, Kasumigaseki Building, 2-5, Kasumigaseki 3-Chome, Chiyoda-Ku, TOKYO
3. Language: English
4. Admission Fee: 6,000 JPY
Please pay in advance via bank transfer by 15 June 2016 (Wed) to;
Mizuho Bank TOKYO MAIN OFFICE
Account: Ordinary Account (futsuu) No. 1328059
Account name: Nihon Denmark Kyokai
* Please note that cancellations after 15 June 2016 or no-shows will be charged in full!
5. Application: Please apply by 15 June 2016 (Wed) with the following information via email, TEL or FAX by 15 June (Wed);
Company (Affiliation) Name:
Member of following chamber:
No. of places required
If you need a receipt or not
6. Contact: The Japan-Denmark Society (Secretary Office, KDDI CORPORATION)